Confectionery Academy Policies
Mon-Wed & Fri: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Class Policies and Information
Classes are paid in full upon registration.
Credit card payments can be made via website.
Confectionery Academy reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment up until 48 hours before the class date. We reserve the right to change class schedules. Should a class be canceled students will be issued a full refund. However, CA will not be responsible for other expenses incurred such as but not limited to hotel and travel penalties.
Before signing up for class students are advised of the following:
- Students reserve the right to reschedule their class to an alternative date or time up until 14 days prior to the class date.
- Classes are non-refundable regardless of circumstances and reason, with the exception of the aforementioned.
- Classes may be transferred to another student only with prior approval from Confectionery Studio Director
- Tuition is payable upon reservation - credit card payments can be made via our website.
- All deposits & fees are forfeited for no shows.
Students enrolled in a multi-day workshop may not split up the time.
Class will begin promptly at its scheduled time. We will open the studio doors 10 minutes before class time begins for students to get accommodated. Occasionally a class may run over its scheduled time as each group of participants is unique and different! We ask that students please make the instructor aware if they need to leave by a certain time.
- Language - classes are taught in English, unless otherwise specified. Occasionally there may be a class taught in a language other than English where a translator may be provided.
- Photographs - are permissible and we encourage sharing on social media. However, students sharing class material or step-by-step illustrations will not be permitted in future classes.
- Videotaping - is prohibited.
- Cell Phones - Please silence cell phones as a courtesy to other students and your instructor.
- Health and Safety Certification standards - Students should practice food safety at all times. This includes tasting products with disposable wear, restraining hair, and washing hands frequently.
- Attire -For safety reasons students are asked to wear closed-toe shoes with rubber soles and sleeved shirts (no tank tops or other). Aprons are optional but not required.
- Meals & snacks - Students are welcome to pack a lunch or snack for classes that are longer than 5 hours. Most of these classes will break for 30 minutes. There are also a variety of eateries very close to our location.
- Tools and equipment - Are the property of the Confectionery Academy.
Confectionery Academy may take photographs or videos of you to use for future class promotion or on our social media. Please let us know if you would prefer not to be photographed. These policies may change without notice. By Signing up for a class you agree to these Class Policies and Regulations.